As tomorrow is the last day of the January to June Mini Catalogue I thought I share with you 10 of my favourite products that are still availble to purchase here in Europe.
- Pretty Perennials Bundle – I love this bundle inspired by Million Sales Achiever Dena Rekow, its fun and flowery with gorgeous dies and just the sort of set I could play with for hours. This one is my absolute favourite from this catalogue and the one I’ll miss the most. Pop back tomorrow for one final card with this set.
2. Brushed Blooms Bundle – Again this is another floral set I love. The dies to build up the roses are a little intricate but I love end result.
3. Kangeroo & Co – How can you not fall in love with these cute little Kangeroos? I think is a great all round versatile set and would be great if you love colouring.
4. Hey Girfriend Stamp Set – A great set for feamle birthday cards, alos think this works well with Prettiest Birthday, Dressed to Impress and Nothings Better Than. A great one if you love colouring.
5. Circle Celebration Stamp Set – If you creating your own backgrounds then this is a great set for you.
6. Vine Design – the dies may have sold out but don’t let that put you off this stamp setits great for backgrounds and has a variety of sentiments so good for beginners.
7. A Cut Above – This one fits the the men in my life so well I just have to keep it, I also love the sentiments in this one.
8. Snail Mail DSP – I wasn’t a fan of the Snails in this, being a gardener I do not find them cute at all but the reverse patterns in this pack are bright and fun and suitable for all types of cards. I may have more than one spare pack of this paper
9. Love You Always Foil Sheets – I have a serious addiction to Stampin’ Up! coloured foil sheets, I love looking at themand again I have sererval packs of this just it case…
10. Resin Heart – These were a great embellishment to use. Small and flat enough that they were still easy to mail. I’d love these again in a different colour combination.
So there are some of my favourites which will be leaving us tomorrow. Have you bought used any of them? What was your favourite product for this catalogue?