With just one week to go before the 2017-2018 Annual catalogue launches now is the time to take another look at the retiring list and make sure there aren’t any beauties which you’ve missed ordering. Here is my list of favourite products which I think you should grab before there gone forever.
- Love & Affection Stamp Set, this has been one of my favourite sets from last years catalogue and I’m gutted its retiring as it has some lovely floral elements to create great cards.
2. Affectionately Yours Speciality DSP – I have loved using this paper and am so tempted to purchase another pack just so I have another sheet of that gorgeous copper foiled cardstock.
3. Grateful Bunch stamp set – another floral stamp set which I have adored using throughout the last year
4. Helping Me Grow – I don’t own this stamp set but its always been a stamp set which has been on my maybe list. If I place a last minute retiring order then this set will be on it as I think it will be one I regret if I don’t own.
5. Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – I love Stampin’ Up! Glimmer paper as its adds real bling with no glittery mess. In Blushing Bride its perfect for wedding cards, baby cards, birthday or whatever needs a little bit of sparkle.
6. 2016 – 2018 In-Colour Enamel Shapes – These have become my favourite embellishment, they are perfect for when you just need a little something extra on your cards. I have two packs to use up so I’m good till I fall in love with new embellishments in the catalogue.
7. Ruched Ribbon – This is lovely to work with and I highly recommend you add at least one roll to your collection. It’s currently still available in Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo
8.Custom Tee Bundle- I have loved using this and I’m really gutted its not carrying over as its such a versatile set, it’s definitely a keeper for me.
9. Nailed It! stamp set – This was still available when I made this list but doubt it will last its such a good set for male cards. As it hit the retirement list just after I bought it I haven’t used it yet but I’m looking forward to creating so fab cards with it soon.
10. Succulent Garden DSP – This is probably one of my favourite paper packs that Stampin’ Up! have ever made probably because I love Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum and I’m beginning to fall in love with Calypso Coral. It’s simple and delicate patterns make it ideal for all kinds of projects.
11. Love You Lots Hostess Set – This has been my favourite Hostess Set this year so if you’ve got an order which is over £150.00 then this can be yours, sadly its not available to purchase.
All the current bundles from the 2016- 2017 catalogue will be retiring at the end of this catalogue, so if you’ve had your eye on one and would like to save 10% then this week is the time to grab them. Starting with the new catalogue we will have a whole new set of bundles available.
To see which bundles are currently still available click here.
Hope you manage to get everything off your wish-list for this catalogue and are all ready for the launch of the new catalogue next week.